Our eight Head Start centers and home-based services promote early childhood education, health, nutrition, social services, parent education, family development, and parental involvement for income-eligible families and children ages 3 to 4 years old. Dedicated teachers provide developmental, sensory, and behavioral screenings during enrollment. We also encourage parents to participate in program governance, volunteer, and attend parenting training, adult literacy, and career skills classes.
Our Head Start program serve children 3 to 4 years old in Southwest Virginia & Northern Shenandoah regions.
- Abingdon Child Development Center – Abingdon – Application Form
- Benhams Child Development Center – Bristol – Application Form
- Bristol Child Development Center – Bristol – Application Form
- Fox Meadows Child Development Center – Lebanon – Application Form
- Glade Spring Child Development Center – Glade Spring – Application Form
- Frederick County Child Development Center – Winchester – Application Form
Spanish Language Contact – (540) 869-1558 ext. 104
- Winchester City/Clarke County Child Development Center – Application Form
Spanish Language Contact – (540) 682-0129