Pulaski Village Apartments in Pulaski, Virginia, were designed specifically to meet the needs of those 62 years of age and over and disabled or handicapped individuals aged 18 and over. Many welcome conveniences can be found at Pulaski Village, including:
- All living accommodations on one level
- Private porch on each unit
- Range, refrigerator, dishwasher and washer/dryer in every unit
- Grab bars in bath area
- Emergency notification switches in each unit
- Individually controlled heating/cooling units in each residence
- Monthly pest control
- Trash collection on site
- Water and sewer included in rent
- Spacious community center and outside common areas for planned social and recreational activities
- Covered picnic area, benches and picnic tables
- Conveniently located to health services, shopping and dining
At Pulaski Village, your rents are affordable! Rent is based on 30% of your net income (gross income less approved, documented medical expenses over 3% of your gross income). You must first apply (see link below), meet tenant eligibility requirements, pass a background check and be income eligible to qualify.
Call today to find out about availability and qualification criteria.